Crimson Capital (Crimson) is a leading international investment bank and management consulting firm. Established in 1991 to provide privatization and restructuring expertise to emerging markets in Eastern Europe, Crimson has gone global, delivering dynamic development assistance across five continents. With offices in Atlanta, Prague, Skopje, Pristina, La Paz and Beijing, Crimson’s principals and consultants deploy proven experience and professional know-how in a wide range of services and sectors.
Crimson is more than just a business: we open doors, create business opportunities and deliver meaningful development results. We partner with people and organizations committed to accomplishing positive change, and we equip our clients with new capabilities, resources, and know-how. We believe in hard work as a positive experience, and in creating change one person, one opportunity, and one project at a time.
What we do and who we are is driven by our Guiding Principles:
Relationships and people are what matter most. We believe that respect and understanding between people and cultures are fundamental to our mission and ability to deliver for our clients and partners.
- Competition and innovation are the keys to driving economic growth. Taking calculated risks is expected: trying new ideas, devising new strategies, developing new products, and experimenting with implementation are what generate new jobs, new business, and new sales. Good ideas will be replicated and refined into stronger ones.
- Adapt constantly to today’s dynamic world. We continually strive to be smarter, faster, and more informed. As the world advances, as markets shift and grow, as fresh prospects open and new challenges occur, we must be ahead of the curve.
- Apply our knowledge and experience across borders and beyond our jobs. All members of Crimson’s team have chosen international professional commitments, and are actively involved in volunteer work and civic organizations beyond our professional responsibilities.
- The One World principle. In the 15 years and 40 countries in which Crimson has made a difference for thousands of individuals, we have learned that people, regardless of race, location, gender, religion, etc, all want the same thing: the opportunity to improve life possibilities for themselves and their families. With our experience and networks, we link people to ideas and resources, creating results and opportunities for all of our clients.
- Help people to help themselves. We breathe new life and real action into old wisdom: positive change and economic growth occur when people take responsibility for their circumstances. As advisors and consultants, we empower people. We supply the critical skills, information, and access that enable people and companies to surmount their problems themselves, and to achieve long-term, sustainable solutions.
Since 2011, Crimson China, led by Crimson Capital Group Chairman Mart Bakal, has been intensively involved in developing investment opportunities for the senior living business in China. Its staff has analyzed hundreds of properties in regions such as Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, Sichuan, Yunnan, Guangdong and Hainan.